Merit has a long history working for clients requiring system/tool fit up and hook-up, working in areas such as semiconductors, laboratories and manufacturing processes. We are fully conversant with cleanroom protocols and key industry standards.
Our team can provide design and installation services or can support your existing staff where required.
- In-house design team
- Production of detailed P&ID’s
- Designs for hook up templates
- 3D modelling prevent service clashes and improving key services such as air flow
- Detailed design benchmarks and data for a variety of system capacities and loads
- Creation of process services and system layouts
- Process systems and distribution installations for gases, chemicals, water and process wastes.
- Site surveying and marking out for final tool set down
- Controls and monitoring for production, safety and environment
- Process system decommissioning and removal of contaminated waste
- Commissioning and speciality testing
- Merit was the principal contractor for the turnkey design and construction of the new Sterile Services Department (SSD) for... read more
- The Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) is a purpose built medical research facility located on the Swansea University campus... read more
- Merit was the Design and Build Principal Contractor for the Construction of a 3,000m2 ISO 7 Cleanroom / Services Fit out project... read more
- Merit was awarded the mechanical installation works for the construction of a new, world leading paint manufacturing facility... read more
- The Heslington East Campus project created a new centre for the University where learning and living was combined... read more