When choosing Design and Build services, Merit Holdings can provide an integrated solution with one source of accountability from pre-construction to post construction. We are also able to support the final building through our Facilities Management Services.
Our team are able to translate your requirements into detailed designs providing you with expertise to save time and cost in delivering your facilities. We provide all third party professional services, including structural engineering and specialist design advice relating to defined manufacturing processes. We utilise our in house prefabrication facility to support our site teams through the construction programme, producing high quality elements for installation into the build.
We have strong partnerships with suppliers, allowing us to tailor standard plant and equipment to suit client requirements and specifications.
Our in house design services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Initial designs
- Pre-planning consultation
- Project Programming
- 3D surveying and modelling
- Technical detailing and construction drawings
- Sustainable design solutions and advice
- Innovative design reducing cost and programme times
- Lifescan, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, provides medical devices including glucose test strips and... read more
- Merit was the principal contractor for the turnkey design and construction of the new Sterile Services Department (SSD) for... read more
- Merit was the Principal Contractor for the University of Newcastle upon Tyne to provide the design & construction for the... read more
- Merit were awarded Principal Contractor for the refurbishment of Unit 8 and FLT Route Upgrade for Ipsen Biopharm, Wrexham. read more
- Merit was the Design and Build Principal Contractor for the Construction of a 3,000m2 ISO 7 Cleanroom / Services Fit out project... read more
- Merit was Principal Contractor for the Design, Construction and fit out of a 2,000m2 three storey office and cleanroom... read more
- The project was to develop two Advanced Anaerobic Digestion schemes. Merit was the chosen subcontractor... read more
- Merit was Principal Contractor for this fast-track new build project requiring turnkey D&B for the building, laboratories and offices. read more
- Merit was appointed as the Principal Contractor for the turnkey design & build semi-conductor cleanroom laboratory for SCL... read more
- Merit was the Principal Contractor on this fast track design and build. The project was to provide new build areas for warehousing... read more
- International Rectifier is a world leader in power management technology, providing semi conductor components for use in... read more